the hartstacks

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Lilian Turns 5!

I am still in shock that our baby is five years old! Where has the time gone? I feel like five is such a huge change from four...she is really a "big girl" now! This will be the year she starts kindergarten, how can it be?! She had a fabulous birthday! On the actual day the stars seemed to align for her. It just so happened that at school,there was a spirit day, "Dress as your favorite movie character." Of course, she was in full Dorothy get up! Then, Brian and I surprised her at school during lunch time and brought her lunch. She was so surprised and it was adorable having lunch with her preschool buddies. The cafeteria was decorated with balloons for Catholic School Spirit Week, however, pretty sure someone thought they were there for her big day, ha! She had dance that night, one of her favorite places, and then got to choose her birthday dinner, Culver's. I made her a strawberry sprinkle cake for dessert so we enjoyed that after dinner. It was all around a pretty big day for Miss Lilian! We love you more than you could ever know, sweet girl!
















Location:NW Hedgewood Dr,Grain Valley,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment